The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
A full range of Tek pockets have been designed to complement the WTX range. They can be attached to your WTX system or any other BC/Wing and/or drysuit. The system is modular so you can attach one pocket to the other if space is at a premium. A separate stainless steel hardware kit is available for this.
The thigh pocket has large volume capacity and the extra security of a leg band to carry reels, spools, lights or knives
Features & Benefits
- Internal loops for bungee cord attachment
- The thigh band adjusts towards the front for easy adjustment.
- Uses large buckles for handling with gloves or cold hands.
- Uses hook n’ loop front flap to appeal to technical divers
- Quick access, no failure potential
- Large pull D-ring on the flap.
- Connector strap on top to attach to BC waistband.
- Drain Grommet on the bottom.
1050D ballistic nylon
|WTX Tek Large Thigh Pocket