The AT20 Octopus is a great match for the AT20 regulator. It provides the same features and performance as the AT20 second stage but comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
Features & Benefits
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
||No, designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
|Type of second stage
|Breathing Effort Control Knob
|Integrated Venturi Lever
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%