CNC Machine Tool Setter / Programmer
Rotating shifts 37.5 hrs / week
Mon - Thurs: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
Fri: 6am – 1.30pm / 12.30pm – 7pm
Reporting to the Machine Shop Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Programming, Setting up and operating all CNC Machines in the Manufacturing Department.
- Producing and checking components correct to drawings, ensuring the throughput of conforming components.
- The Right First Time production of 1st offs.
- Using micrometers, gauges, measuring and inspection equipment in setting up machines and in the course of the manufacturing process.
Ensuring compliance with safety procedures, ensuring usage of safety equipment at all times and maintaining good 5S Housekeeping standards within the work area.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a time served Mechanical Engineer with a recognised qualification.
- Must be proficient in the programming & setting of CNC Lathes and or CNC Machining Centres
- Be able to translate Engineering Drawings into CNC Machine Programmes.
- Be familiar with Fanuc control or similar
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- The successful candidate will be familiar with a fast-paced precision production environment
Commercial Diving, Military & Professional Sales Manager
Reporting to the Commercial General Manager, the job holder will be fully responsible for management and development of sales and provision of support for Apeks & Aqua Lung products to UK based military & commercial diving (i.e. government, public safety and commercial diving) users and organisations.
Permanent - Full Time
Duties to include:
- First point of contact for all matters relating to M&P sales and support within the UK market, ensuring that enquiries are answered within 24 hours.
- Maintain business relationships and sustain sales to existing third parties/prime vendors within the UK market.
- Gather relevant market information and intelligence in relation to UK M&P opportunities and requirements for diving and aviation life support equipment.
- Promote Aqua-Lung group products and capabilities to the appropriate persons and entities within the UK M&P market.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for increasing UK M&P business, in particular direct sales to end user organisations.
- Coordinate the compilation of quotes, tender responses and correspondence in support of M&P sales and opportunities.
- Liaise, coordinate and cooperate at all levels within Apeks to ensure that M&P activities run smoothly and that customer requirements, including after sales support and technical assistance, are met.
- Regular travel within UK and limited overseas travel are requirements of the position.
- Previous Commercial Diving experience is essential. Previous military diving experience desirable.
- Previous sales experience essential.